jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013

150 Word letter

Dear RadaRada : I hope you had an awesome 2012, i had eventually. I learnt a lot last year even this one!, I hope you had too :P In the year i hope i can learn a lot, actually im learning from an online university :) and i hope i can continue to learn. I want to improve a lot this year, do you? aaaand how would you? :D Rada Rada..... yeah, i think thatsmy frase :3 so im sending a letter to mah frase :o, well i just want to rada rada everywhere, i dont know why but...yeah... well afterall what i want is to learn much more, have fun, enjoy and play :3 well actually i dont know what to write now :c and would stop the letter here bu i need 150 words ¬¬ so well, i think I'll just add a recommendation for you rada rada, DO MORE EXCERCISE x3 Rada Rada, Tatan PD: Please dont kill me but do excercise >:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario