miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2013

My common grammar mistakes

1) "Dont" -> "Don't"
Improve handwriting.
And that's basically Everything for this "first thing".

========================================================================

2) Practice  -> Practise (UK English)

Examples:

1)Yesterday I went to the Field to practise some soccer.
I can't find a way to make another example of this...

========================================================================

3)

3)
Past Simple: Something that has been
 -Regular= Verb + Ed
 -Irregular=List! 
Example:

1) I went to my there yestarday (IRREGULAR)
2) We walked in the park

4)
Past Continues: Something that is happening, in the past
Example:

1) I was watching TV, when you called to the phone

5)
Commas: Its like a " , " and are used to separe ideas, and enumerate things
Example:

1)Its a great idea, but is not the best (another idea)
2)Yesterday, I went to the mall, park and John's House

Adverbs: Describe the verb (add -ly)
Adjectives: Give more information about a noun (
Example:

1) He speaks slowly and clearly

Link of Rules:
http://www.grammarbook.com/grammar/adjadv.asp

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario