lunes, 7 de octubre de 2013

Final Assessment S3 T2


PORTFOLIO COMPONENT
8th grade Trinity ISE-1
The Mackay School, Chile


Name: Christian Eilers
Section Nº: 3
Task Nº: 2
Nº of words: 130
_____________________________________________________________________

My Two Hobbies

My two favourite hobbies are collecting games and magazines, mainly I've collected games since I was 4 years old, I'm sure my "games" hobby is my favourite one since I'm still collecting videogames and enjoying what I do, I'll continue with this hobby for really long. About the magazines, it started when I was 6 but since 2 years ago I don't buy them anymore... I guess it's something to do with my age. The main reason I still continue videogames but I don't collect magazines anymore is cause' I still enjoy collecting them.
So my main "opinion" about hobbies is "Only do it for fun". If you don't enjoy doing something, then just stop doing it, it was fun before and you should let it stay in the past.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario