lunes, 3 de agosto de 2015

TKR Test Fix

27, January 1975.
 Dear Diary:

Today was a splendid day, my son finally proved me wrong and demonstrated not only to me, but to all Kabul what he's capable of.
Finally, the day came, and the Kite tournament was about to begin, people were getting ready and there were OVER A HUNDRED KITES! It was beautiful, I was already feeling my son was one of the good ones in the Cattle. We, and by we I mean Rahim Kahn and myself, talked about our predictions and came to the conclusion that Amir was going to get easily into the top 20. The tournament started and and after a few minutes, many kites were already on the ground, I was continuosly following Amir's, impressed by the way he controlled his kite, it was as if he could feel it like another part of his body, at that moment I had a strong feeling he was going to win and the term "Kite Master" came into my mind. The moment finally came and Amir had cut the last kite, I was (and am) so proud of him! He's shown and proven how good he can be. I saw Hassan running the last kite while Amir kept staring at me, I caught this glance as an "I hope I did fine"; for some strange reason I didn't see Hassan until several hours later but I believe Amir took good care.

In the end I truly see my son different now, it is like a different feeling, a feeling of worthiness and proudness combined, something I'll never forgive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario